Rockettes

Rockettes

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Survey Results

My survey was about homecoming at RMHS. We currently do not have any homecoming activities at our school, so I conducted my survey in hopes of finding out how much interest other students have in such an event. Thirteen students (7 seniors, 5 juniors & 1 sophomore) completed my survey, the majority of them being female.

From the results I received, I am able to conclude that the majority of students would enjoy having a homecoming week at our school. This would include a football game, dance and spirit week. Although our school already has a fun spirit week and pep rally before the Thanksgiving football game, the students who took my survey would still like to have similar homecoming activities in addition to those that happen in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment